Sunday, September 30, 2012

SENECA FALLS, NY, CONFERENCE SITE

Greetings, everyone. This has been one of the most unique conferences ever. There is no way I could possibly tell you everything, here, now. I'm sitting at the kitchen table in the middle of the gorgeous a.m. cacophony of nine people readying themselves for the last sessions this morning. There is a light rain now on the lake, but even that can't help being beautiful.

Many of those in attendance this weekend, I have never met. Many things have happened at this conference, that have never occurred at any other. If I start writing now, I'll fail to properly capture the times and moods. For now, I will share some photos. This evening, look for a video that will communicate the feel better than 1,000 words. I'm running out of time this morning, so I will label these photos later. Please stop back.

Thanks!

Grace and peace,

Martin

(Click on photos to enlarge.)
Clyde Pilkington III, Harsh, Aaron Locker, Andre Sneidar, Nathan Pilkington.

Conference site

Nathan Pilkington

Steve Hill, Aaron Locker, Nathan Pilkington

Cayuga Lake, one of the five "finger lakes" of upstate New York.


                                   

Jon Krause

My sister Kelly and Clyde Pilkington


Len Paganelli, Kelly, Lenny Pappano

James Huff, Wallace Barnett





Clyde Pilkington III, Clyde, James Huff, Wallace Barnett
Aaron Locker


From the back porch of our house


Steve Hill

Dan Sheridan

Jon Krause


Steve Hill, and Kelly

No comments: